Verse Of The Week

"Let us come before his person with thanksgiving; Let us with melodies shout in triumph to him. For Jehovah is a great God and a great King over all other gods...
O come in, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before Jehovah our Maker."
-Psalms 95:2-3,6

Monday, May 10, 2010

The First Time....

Hello to everyone that ventures my way and welcome to my world of green. My day so far has been very constructive despite this west texas wind. Although I wasn't able to plant my african daisies http://www.gardenguides.com/ outside like I had planned or refurbish this neat piece of art that I found at a vintage store the other day.  I was able to read and meditate on GODs spiritual word of truth to my hearts delight. The Bible is truly my greatest joy! I love talking about its wonderful message of hope and I love learning about its Author. There isn't a day that goes by that I am reminded somewhere somehow of something I read in GODS Word. For this reason my blog is dedicated to all those like me who believe the Bible is a letter from a loving Father to his human creation.  It's simply the greatest book or should I say collection of books ever written.  If you haven't read the entire Bible, start today. Read just 3-4 chapters a day and within a year you will have read it all. Start anywhere, the Gospels, the Letters of Paul, the Minor Prophets or at the beginning in Genesis just get started. I promise you are going to meet the greatest person ever and He will reveal himself to you in three ways: through His Word, through His Son, and finally through His wonderful creation all around you. Enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment