Verse Of The Week

"Let us come before his person with thanksgiving; Let us with melodies shout in triumph to him. For Jehovah is a great God and a great King over all other gods...
O come in, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before Jehovah our Maker."
-Psalms 95:2-3,6

Monday, May 17, 2010

My Love...

for Jehovah is greater than my battles!  My goal is to be beautiful in Jehovah's eyes because he is searching my heart and my inner most thoughts (Jer.17:10).  Also, to have His blessing and His gift of Holy spirit that produces beautiful fruitage in me, qualities that will aid me in pursuing an obedient course (Acts 5:32).
Love moves others to love you in return.
Joy gives you strength to cope with challenges.
Peace helps you to keep your relationships free from strife.
Long-suffering enables you to stay happy even when you are under trial.
Kindness draws others to you.
Goodness on your part makes others respond when you need help.
Faith will assure you of God's loving direction.
Mildness will bring you calmness of heart, mind and body.
Self-control means that your mistakes will be fewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment