Verse Of The Week

"Let us come before his person with thanksgiving; Let us with melodies shout in triumph to him. For Jehovah is a great God and a great King over all other gods...
O come in, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before Jehovah our Maker."
-Psalms 95:2-3,6

Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Beginnings...

    ...a new month and a new life was added to my extended family a grand-nephew born on the 2nd.  He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him!  Also a new baby girl was born to a sister in our congregation on the 6th, she is so cute and she and Mommy are doing very well, thanks and praise to Jehovah.
    This past weekend was very pleasant I spent it with my beautiful girls and my so sweet and lovely grand-girl.  She is such a delight and a breath of fresh air, I can't get enough of her.  It's an incredible and wonderful feeling to experience a grand-child.  I took her shopping and bought her some new toys and some new books.  I found three different rubber play mats for her to crawl on.  Here she is sitting on the animal mat.

I think they are soft and very colorful, she really enjoys it!  Oh, if only she and her Mommy lived in the same town as I do then I could see them more often. I'll leave that in prayer to Jehovah and His perfect will. 
     As far as my worship to Jehovah there is plenty of good news.  I was re-contacted by three former students.  The first is from Nepal, he and his wife are visiting relatives here in the states.  I was able to have a brief conversation over the phone with him and it was so nice to here his voice.  Sadly, they will not be able to visit me personally since their visit is brief and doesn't include Texas maybe on their next visit.  As for the other students there is a strong possibility they might resume their Bible study of Jehovah's Word, praise Jah
Serving Jehovah my GOD and  my Father is a wonderful privilege and brings me great joy!
     One last thing, I had a wisdom tooth extracted on the 7th, all went well and I feel much better.  Thanks to the oral surgeon's skill, the double dose of local anesthetic, and of course my complete trust in Jehovah's protection and reliance on Him in prayer.  I should be back to eating normal with in a few weeks.
     This month has started out on a good note and I'm looking forward to ending the month on one as well.  My girls will be back for another visit plus our C.O. and his wife will be visiting our congregation the last week of the month.  Lots of spiritual up building to look forward to,  I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment