Verse Of The Week

"Let us come before his person with thanksgiving; Let us with melodies shout in triumph to him. For Jehovah is a great God and a great King over all other gods...
O come in, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before Jehovah our Maker."
-Psalms 95:2-3,6

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Seventh Time...

      Hello everyone!  Thank-you for dropping by and welcome back to my world of green.  I have so much going on a around here.  As you may already be aware of I am campaigning for God for the next few weeks until the day of the convention.  I love participating in this never to be repeated work that will be accomplished all over the world and all to the glory of God Jehovah who deserves all our praise and worship. Campaigning is going door to door giving all our neighbors the beautiful invite to be our special guest to the annual Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses.  We do this every year and enjoy so many blessings.  During this time we are not focused on leaving magazines or books just the special invite.  So far I have left more than fifty and expect to personally invite more than a hundred by the end of the campaign.  With Jehovah's help I hope to meet some special people who are friendly and who desire to have a personal relationship with God this of course includes you as well.
     The other important project I am involved with is planning and hosting a baby shower for a very special niece.  I enjoy doing this because I'm a creative person and decorating allows my creative juices to flow freely.  I will be posting pictures of my creation after the shower, so some time next week expect to see the finished results. She is expecting a boy in July and the theme is a combination of rubber balls and animals.  I can't wait to shower her with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment